Ir. Low Wuu Shin
Ir. Low Wuu Shin is in charge of SNA’s geotechnic division. Graduated from the Univerity of Technology Malaysia with a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil), Low has two decades of industry experience behind him.
With over 20 years experience, Ir. Low Wuu Shin has built expertise in foundations and geotechnics, covering ground investigation and site analysis, foundation design and construction, deep excavation and basement, ground improvement and underpinning and slope stabilisation, among others.
Proficient with a wide range of structural and geotechnical software, Ir. Low Wuu Shin leads his team of engineers to provide analyses on pressure and distribution, load, vertical displacement, stability and their application into engineering designs, delivering reliable, cost effective and innovative solutions.
Drawing from solid professional knowledge and extensive experience, Low works with a strong sense of commitment, subscribing to the belief that continually pushing the frontier of excellence makes an engineering consultancy stand out from the pack.
- SNA Consult Sdn Bhd Director 2011 – Present
- Trispec Engineering Sdn Bhd Director 2011 – Present
- BBN Development Sdn Bhd Senior Project Manager 2008 – 2011
- Geo-Management Sdn Bhd Structure & Geotechnical 2000 – 2008
- TDC Engineering Consultants Sdn Bhd Structure & Geotechnical 2000 – 2008
- Rekanan Jurutera Perunding Sdn Bhd Structural Engineer 1999 – 2000
- LWC Precast Sdn Bhd Draughtsman 1999
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Civil Engineering – University of Technology Malaysia
- Master of Philosophy in Civil Engineering – University of Nottingham
- Member of Board of Engineers, Malaysia (B.E.M)
- Member of Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (M.I.E.M)