Equipped with expansive professional knowledge, skill sets and combined experience, SNA is a highly respected and credible advisor when it comes to project strategy and provision of related services, both on and o the site, for building and construction projects commissioned by the government, industries, developers and construction firms.
We work closely with the clients, architects, surveyors, contractors, the authorities and all stakeholders to provide the trusted opinion, strategy, support and execution required throughout the project duration.
We have the expertise and ability to furnish our clients with achievable advice that enhance the process, cost, manpower and time efficiency of the projects. The scope of our advisory services covers reports, documentation, analysis, audit, assessment, management, administration and recommendation, while other services we undertake for our clients include equipment installation, fabrication, piping and steelwork, as well as process automation.
STRATEGIC ADVISE & OTHER SERVICES
- Due Diligence Report
- Cost Analysis, Cost Control and Value Engineering
- Project and Construction Management
- Contract Administration
- Final Contract Accounts
- Traffic Impact Assessment
- Traffic Audit Study
- Detail Design Drawing Production
- Tender Documentation, Evaluation and Award Recommendation
- Harbour, Off Shore Protection, Jetty Design
- Building Survey Inspection
- Water & Piping Works
- Storage Tanks and Support Steelwork
- Engineering Fabrication Works for Palm Oil Refineries & Fractionation Plants
- Oleo-Chemical Plant & Equipment Installation
- Palm Oil Mills Plant & Equipment Fabrication & Installation
- Process Automation in Palm Oil Mills