Ir. Bobby Soon
Overseeing all infrastructure aspect of SNA’s projects is Ir. Bobby Soon, a Universiti Putra Malaysia graduate with a master’s degree in Water Resource Engineering and a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
With over 21 years’ solid industry experience, Ir. Bobby Soon specialises in engineering consulting, design and planning, and providing field service to support the development of infrastructure in an efficient and sustainable manner.
He began his professional career in 1998 and received his first appointment as a company director in 2002. He joined SNA in 2009, bringing with him experience in a complete spectrum of infrastructure and building projects. As head of the infrastructure operation, Ir. Bobby Soon provides leadership in devising solutions that answer the client’s infrastructure needs across Malaysia today.
Ir. Bobby Soon reckons that challenges are to be embraced to facilitate growth. The more intense the experience, the more satisfying the results. It is, therefore, essential for all staff members to come together and meet challenges by being prepared, open-minded and committed.
- SNA Consult Sdn Bhd Director 2009 – Present
- Jurutera Perunding Primareka Sdn Bhd Director 1998 – 2009
- Master in Science (Water Resources Engineering) University Putra Malaysia
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons) University Putra Malaysia
- Facilitator of GREEN BUILDING INDEX MALAYSIA (GBI)
- Member of Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (M.I.E.M)
- Member of Malaysia Water Association (MWA)
- Qualified person of Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Malaysia (SPAN)
- Panelist for Board of Engineer Malaysia (BEM) Accreditation Council