Dato’ Ir. Robert Ang
A professional engineer with over 23 years of experience, Dato’ Ir. Robert Ang is no stranger to the building and construction scene in Malaysia. He joined the industry after graduating with a Bachelor of Engineering from the University of Calgary, Canada.
Making his career debut in 1995, his professional experience continues to grow with a track record of mixed development and building projects. Dato’ Ir. Robert Ang landed his first director position in 1997 before taking the helm at SNA Consult Sdn Bhd in 1999. He plugged right in, and has since been leading the structural engineering activities undertaken by the Company.
In his capacity, Dato’ Ir. Robert Ang is responsible for the conceptual and design through tendering to the construction stage, managing and providing professional advice on the day-to-day duties carried out by the SNA engineering team.
Dato’ Ir. Robert Ang admits that it is important to keep track of the micro and macro environment in order to capitalise on the opportunities presented by the nation’s positive development, for not just the Company but all its clients, stakeholders and employees.
- SNA Consult Sdn Bhd Director 1999 – Present
- Villaraya Construction Sdn Bhd Director 1997 – 1998
- BG Jurutera Perunding Sdn Bhd Engineer 1995 – 1997
- Bachelor of Engineering University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Member of Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (M.I.E.M)
- Member of Institution of Engineers, Australia (M.I.E. Aust)
- Member of ASEAN Engineers